OK, so we already went to Ethiopia! But I think you can still get the book if you really wanted to. Good luck with that!

June 30, 2010

NOTICE THE SMALL THINGS

Kids are a lot better at this than we are - you have to agree with me there. I wonder why that is. When do we learn to miss the little things? But, what do you think? Is it really all that important or needed? And if so, how can we do a better job at it?
We want to hear what you think. So, click on COMMENTS below and give us your thoughts.

1 comment:

AMARCE said...

If we wait any more time for Liana to lick the snow or go out of the wrong electronic door at Target, we may be jeopardizing the college education of our children! My problem is not living in the moment and thinking that we need to get somewhere in a certain amount of time when we don't really need to. If I think about it, I am really just being lazy and want to get to something easier like sitting in a car.