OK, so we already went to Ethiopia! But I think you can still get the book if you really wanted to. Good luck with that!

June 29, 2010

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA GET ANGRY!

Does God get angry? I think He does. And I think we should too. How about you - does LIFE TO THE FULL allow for anger? If so, what type of stuff should we get angry about? Even more specific, what kind of stuff drives you past concern, to anger?
We want to hear what you think. So, click on COMMENTS below and give us your thoughts.

1 comment:

AMARCE said...

I think God gets angry, we get angry and everybody gets angry. When I think about what makes me ANGRY, it is mostly stuff my kids do. How dumb is that? What I should be getting angry about is the poor, the people who don't know God. I think what really gets me angry is that when our kids are not being the best they can be, I see it as a failure upon myself as a parent. As a stay at home Dad, it is my main job, raising these kids, so they are what gets me angry. But it is really about me and the disappointment I have in myself.