OK, so we already went to Ethiopia! But I think you can still get the book if you really wanted to. Good luck with that!

June 30, 2010

FIND YOUR THING

Let's just take it for granted that there is a God and that He wants to hang out with us - just trust me on that one. Do you think some of us have different ways to connect with Him? Are there even better or worse ways to connect with God? And are we just getting in the way of what God wants to do by even trying to think how we best connect with Him?
We want to hear what you think. So, click on COMMENTS below and give us your thoughts.

1 comment:

AMARCE said...

My thing definitely ain't running. I love to have some quiet time to start the day. Unfortunately, that quiet time is usually quiet until one of my daughters (not to mention any names Alexa and Liana) wake up as soon as I do and start screaming. Shouldn't 5:00 am be sacred?