OK, so we already went to Ethiopia! But I think you can still get the book if you really wanted to. Good luck with that!

June 15, 2010

IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE....

But those are just my thoughts, what do you think? Are we good at encouraging one another? Why or why not? And do you get the same feeling when you are encouraged as I do? Let us all know. Go to www.buythisbooksoIcangotoethiopia.blogspot.com and click on “IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING NICE….” and let us know what you think.

We want to hear what you think. So, click on COMMENTS below and give us your thoughts.

2 comments:

AMARCE said...

Dude, this TBone guy is a genius! I have to admit, I have totally forgotten about encouraging others and how important it is...good thing Tony didn't. He should write a book!

Maddie:) said...

This year for Valentine's Day I gave out a Valentine to everyone in my class.... but I wrote 1 encouraging thing about them on it!